We believe that:
- Health is a social right.
- Cancer is best treated by talking openly, without fear, with honesty and data.
- Cancer research is the basis of treatment and collaboration among patients, doctors, caregivers, and researchers is indispensable for agreement on the priorities of research, for facing the uncertainties surrounding cancer and treatments
- The informed patient may have better outcomes
- The different voices and experiences of our patients and members are most valuable to us
- Transparency and accountability for us and our partners is essential
- Our actions should be governed by integrity and avoidance of conflict of interest
- Collective action can change the world